If you live in the Bury St Edmunds area and you’re considering orthodontic treatment, either for yourself, or your child, have you been wondering which types of braces would best suit your needs? There are many different types of braces brands on the marketplace.
Traditional fixed braces consist of brackets which are bonded to the teeth and wire threaded through them. They’re available as a more discreet tooth-coloured, or translucent version, as well as metallic, but they’re still prominent in your mouth and eye-catching. Lingual braces fit onto the back of the teeth, making them highly discreet, but do you have the sort of alignment issue that can be corrected using such a method?
Invisalign, near invisible braces, offer many more benefits for the customer, than any of the other brands. We’re not alone in thinking this either. Invisalign recently announced their 4 millionth customer. Invisalign braces are popular and with good reason. Let’s have a look at what makes them so special.
- Invisalign braces are removable. You take them out to eat and brush your teeth.
- Consisting of thin, custom-made plastic aligner trays, Invisalign braces are very comfortable to wear.
- It’s easy to keep Invisalign braces clean. You simply remove them and wash them under lukewarm water.
- Invisalign braces fix a range of alignment problems. Whether you only need the front, social 6 teeth to be pulled into a more flattering position, or you some more extensive work, Invisalign can be adapted to achieve predictably great results.
- One of the biggest benefits associated with Invisalign is that these braces are so incredibly discreet. They’re virtually invisible.
- If the braces are for your child, you’ll be impressed with Invisalign’s unique teen range.
- In many cases, using Invisalign means a shorter treatment time, when compared to fixed braces.
- Invisalign is a leading brand worldwide, as well as here in Bury St Edmunds for a reason. Should cost be the only factor that making you hesitate, we can provide you with details of a dental finance plan that will help you spread the cost more affordably.
- Are you ready to embrace a new, more attractive you? A perfect smile is known to open doors both career wise and in matters of the heart. Let us give you a few more details about the process and what you can expect. Please give us a call to book your initial Invisalign consultation.